Reeves Home and Garden offer a huge range of services. So many, in fact, that they have had to divide it into three different areas. Before looking, therefore, at who Reeves Home and Garden are, let’s review the three different service areas they work across.
Three Service Areas
The areas of work in which Reeves Home and Garden specializes are:
- Construction services. This includes such things as garage conversions, building extensions, property renovations and loft conversions.
- Hard and soft landscaping, including full landscape design projects. They can offer patios, decking, gates, water features and lighting.
- Bathroom construction, including full bathrooms, wet rooms, kitchens and en-suites.
About Reeves Home and Garden
Reeves Home and Garden has been operating for around a quarter of a century. During this time, they have built up a reputation as being one of the most knowledgeable and high quality companies in their industry. Over time, they have specialized and honed their skills, culminating in the three specific service areas as listed above.
The goal for Reeves Home and Garden is to make sure every client is 100% satisfied with the work that is done for them. They believe that their attention to detail and excellent customer service is what has given them the reputation they have today, and they want to make sure that they continue to deserve that reputation. Every project they embark on receives individual director attention. The focus is strongly on quality control and all customers are encouraged to provide feedback at any point during the process. Looking through some of the examples of the work that has been completed by this company, it quickly becomes clear that they are very deserving of their reputation.
Some of the Work that Reeves Does
The list of potential jobs that Reeves can take on is almost endless. However, some of these include:
- Changing the layouts of existing rooms and otherwise modernizing and renovating interior construction.
- Building porches, extensions and dormers to a property, as well as converting rooms such as lofts and garages.
- Creating new purpose rooms, such as wet rooms, offices and bedrooms.
- Building garages, both detached or integrated, as well as turning these into different types of rooms.
- Creating an en-suite out of a small bedroom.
- Increasing the size of a kitchen by knocking through a wall.
- Creating walk in wet rooms with beautiful lighting and underfloor heating.
- Redesigning and building a garden to create beautiful outdoor living spaces.
- Building ponds, thereby helping to attract wildlife and birds.
- Removing walls to increase the size of a living room.
- Fitting new types of doors.
- Building patios and garden paths.
- Building decking.